Digital Marketing Project Manager
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, that includes managing team of SEO, Social media, Email Marketing, Content writing, Web Design & Other marketing areas. For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Handle and manage team of SEO, Social media, Email marketing, Content writing, Web design, Graphic design & Inbound marketing
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Assign and schedule project tasks
- Schedule & lead project meetings
- Lead and direct project team members
- Prepare and monitor project schedules and budgets
- Manage project scope
- QA all project deliverables
- Contribute to client proposals & quotes
- Build project reports
- Assess and evaluate project success
- Monitor teams and progress
- Communicate with clients to ensure the project progress is active.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software is plus.
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and Content Management systems, wordpress and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of digital marketing framework and services.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Proficient in writing, grammar and spelling
- Excellent organizational and program management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- 1 – 2 years of digital marketing experience is preferred. And Also Freshers can apply.
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- English (Required)
Organizein is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems. Headquartered in Bangalore and with virtual client offices in the US, Australia & Singapore. Organizein team has extensive experience in developing effective digital marketing strategies for companies that wish to have a progressing future. We have been in this business for many years. Over the years, we have demonstrated excellence and have delivered measurable success, especially in search engine rankings.