Facebook is perhaps the biggest platform to market your business. If used shrewdly, this social platform can help you tap the unexplored potential and reach the audience whom you otherwise wouldn’t be able to reach. Just having a social platform and posting there occasionally isn’t going to work. You have to do rigorous but calculated promotions. Your followers will not like all your posts. They may not respond to all your campaigns.
So, how do you find out what will work and what will not?
That’s the mystery that Facebook insights intends to solve.
Facebook Insights, formally known as Facebook Analytics, is a tool that helps you track the performance of your Facebook page. It helps you find out taste of your target audience, so that you can design better campaigns and promotions.
When can you see the insights?
Unfortunately, the insights are not for everyone. However, fortunately, the eligibility criterion is pretty much easy to achieve. You have to get at least 30 likes for becoming eligible for getting the insights. Once you get 30 likes, you will be able to see a widget at the upper left hand side of your Facebook page. This widget will give you the insights that you need to customize your social sharing.
How is this widget helpful?
This widget is actually a gold mine of interesting and useful information.
- You will be able to see how many likes you are getting each day, each week, and each month. This is quite helpful. For example; if you see there is a sudden increase in number of likes, it means your recent promotional campaign or post was well appreciated by users. If you see a sudden fall in likes or may be some unlikes, it indicates that your recent activity failed to impress your audience.
- When you click on the insights, you will get a complete breakdown of the your daily, weekly, and monthly data. You will be able to identify the days when your page experiences most activity. If you are planning to launch a campaign or an activity, you can choose the perfect date so that it gets maximum exposure. You will also be able to identify days on which your page experiences minimum activity. You can keep those days as offs.
- You can even find out the best time to write your post. This way, your post will get maximum exposure. See how Facebook insights help you make the most put of your campaigns, contests, giveaways, etc.
- By regularly tracking your insights, you will be able to find out if you have lost followers. You would be able to find out what lead to this. If you suddenly saw some of yours leaving you, it means they didn’t like your activity. In future, you will keep yourself away from them. In fact, you will be able to make better campaigns and promotions.
- Facebook insights help you find out where your fans come from and how long they have been associated with you. In the top left corner, you will see users links. Click on them and you will get complete details of each user. This will help you design relevant campaigns.
- We hope this blog provides you sufficient information on Facebook Insights. If you are yet to try this tool, do it right away. If you need help, get in touch with our experts. www.oganizein.com